What is coworking?
Coworking is a social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other.
What does it offer?
Smart, dyanamic, friendly people
Great downtown location
- 16 standing/sitting desks, with two people per desk
- Comfortable chairs, both sitting and standing available
- Speedy Wi-Fi
- Coffee, coffee machines, and tea
- Printer with scanner and printer paper
- Two conference rooms for meetings/calls
- Dry-erase boards with markers and eraser
- Private bathroom
- A refrigerator with freezer
- TV and monitors
- Lockers for rent
- Phone booth room for making calls
- Easy access via a phone app
- Use of the mailing address for your business
- Slack channel for communicating with other members
Is the office open on weekends?
Where is it located?
This is a space that's accessible only by the alleyway between La Taqueria and Cupcake Station. Our entrance is in the alley behind Main St. on the block between Liberty St and William St. The door is right across from the stairs of the nearby parking structure.
What does it cost?
Your membership fee depends on the number of days per week you sign up for (from 1-5). You can also pay extra for a dedicated desk, locker, and office mailing address.
- $125 per month 5 days per week *(extra ammenities availalbe for those who are full time: mailbox usage, dedicated desk, and locker key)
- $105 per month 3 days per week
- $70 per month 2 days per week
- $35 per month 1 day per week
How do I get in to the office?
When you sign up, you will be invited to join the smartphone app we use to lock/unlock the doors.
How do I sign up?
You can sign up by choosing the plan you want on this page.
When am I charged?
You're charged for the plan as soon as you sign up. You can cancel, downgrade, or upgrade at any time (billing is pro-rated).
How much notice do I need to give if I move elsewhere?
- For full-time members - one month
- For part-time members - 2 weeks
How do I edit my subscription/payment info?
You can manage your subscription by logging in to the member portal listed on this page.